The 5 AM Club By Robin Sharma, Internationally Recognised Speaker. Robin's books sold over 15,000,000 copies in 75+ Countries.
( English, Paperback )
Book Code: 9789387944893
- Seller Guarantees:
On-time Delivery 48Hours Delhi-NCR | 3-6 Days Rest of India
Give your Reviews and Suggestions Here
The 5 AM Club is Robin Sharma’s masterwork, blending his original insights into legendary leadership, uncommon creativity and exponential productivity with battle-tested tools to help you produce work that allows you to dominate in your field—while you live a life that inspires the world.
Through an enchanting—and often amusing—story about two struggling strangers who meet an eccentric tycoon who becomes their secret mentor, The 5 AMClub will walk you through:
• How great geniuses, business titans and the world’s wisest people start their mornings to produce astonishing achievements
• A little-known formula you can use instantly to wake up early feeling inspired, focused and flooded with a fiery drive to get the most out of each day
• A step-by-step method to protect the quietest hours of daybreak so you have time for exercise, self-renewal and personal growth
• A neuroscience-based practice proven to help make it easy to rise while most people are sleeping, giving you precious time for yourself to think, express your creativity and begin the day peacefully instead of being rushed
• “Insider-only” tactics to defend your gifts, talents and dreams against digital distraction and trivial diversions so you enjoy fortune, influence and a magnificent impact on the world
Part manifesto for mastery, part playbook for genius-grade productivity and part companion for a life lived beautifully, The 5 AM Club is a work that will transform your life. Forever.
Confirmed Order Will be shipped within 24 Hours. (Excluding Sunday's and Holidays)
Delivery Schedule: Delhi - NCR 1 - 3 Days | Metro Cities 2-4 Days | North East, Bihar, Jharkhand, J&K, Chattisgarh 5-10 Days | Rest of India 3-7 days | COD available on 17785 Pin Codes of India
Who is Robin Sharma?
Robin's Global Impact
- In an independent survey of over 22,000 businesspeople, Robin is ranked in The Top 5 of the world's leadership gurus along with Jack Welch, Jim Collins and John Maxwell. (Source: leadershipgurus.net)
- Robin's books on Leadership and peak performance at work have sold over 15,000,000 copies in 75+ Countries.
- Speaking.com voted Robin one of The Top 5 Leadership Speakers in the world.
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari is the 5th best selling book in the history of Israel. It has been on India's Top 10 bestseller list of over 2 years. Robin's books have been the fastest selling books in Turkish publishing history. His books have also been blockbusters in Japan, England, Dubai, Mexico, Singapore, Puerto Rico and throughout South America, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Serbia, Romania, Russia and Sweden.
- Robin's runaway bestseller “The Leader Who Had No Title” was the #1 Business book on amazon.com
- Robin's fans + endorsers include Nobel Prize winner Desmond Tutu, rock star Jon Bon Jovi, a member of The British Royal family and heads of state from around the world.
Robin's “Cinderella Story”
Established in 1946, Jaico is publishing General Books, Business Management, Engineering & Technology